Dealing with violence is an unfortunate development and requirement for
young people and the staff that work with them. ZestLife's dealing with violence programme is a one day workshop that covers this for both
staff and either students or workers.
In todays world due to the collapse of family values and increased issues relating to addiction and aggression, people are a lot more likely to turn to violence. Therefore we need to know the best way of dealing with violence so we can take ourselves safely out of a potentially threatening situation.
This one day programme will:
1. Help you evaluate risk of violence in the workplace or school/centre.
2. Understand and identify potential violent people or situations.
3. Create a violence management plan.
4. Consultation, control and co-operation of your plan.
5. What to do when...! Reporting and evaluating.